Post-Napoleonic Europe and the Congress System
- Vienna and post-Napoleonic settlement, attitudes of the Great Powers
- Later Congresses, Aix-La-Chappelle, Troppau, Laibach, and Verona
- Metternich’s influence in Austria-Hungary and Europe
- Demands for parliamentary/constitutional reform
- 1848 revolutions: causes, events, suppression, results
Second is the Unit 1 Worksheet. This is the one we use on this unit. You should have this in your notebook along with all the work indicated on the worksheet.
Dates: Congress of Vienna 1814-1815, Aix-La Chappelle 18??, Troppau 18??, Laibach 18??, Verona 18??, French Revolution of 1848, Feb. 22, 1848